Sunday, September 27, 2020

Watercolour Stitched Leaves Card

Here is a quick autumn card! The Stitched Leaves Dies are pretty awesome! I used the largest die to add some stitching detail to my Early Espresso cardstock layer, as well as to cut out the three leaves, and then to add add embossed stitching detail to the slightly smaller watercolour Shimmery White cardstock layer that I placed below. 


See my previous and next blog posts to see two different methods for making the watercolour background!

Once the embossed background and Early Espresso cut-out layers were completed, I popped up the cut-out layer from the watercolour layer with Dimensionals. Then I adhered it to a Mango Melody card base with Seal+. The "Hello" was stamped in Cajun Craze onto So Saffron, and then cut out with the smallest Stitched So Sweetly die.

If you live in Canada, please go to MY STORE to find these supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...