Monday, August 7, 2023

Waves of Inspiration Thank You Card #2--Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Contest

Hello, and thank you so much for visiting! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's August International Blog Highlights contest! I hope you like it--and, if you do, I'd be very grateful if you would vote for me, please! Please click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#7), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!!

You probably know that I really like ocean-themed cards. I hadn't designed a card using our Waves of Inspiration stamp set in a while, and I wanted to try it using two of our returning colours--Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon.


I heat embossed the wave, and then added colour to it with our Small Blending Brushes. The card was quite quick and easy to make!


Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please vote here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#7) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered.






Shopping Links for My Oceanfront Fun-Fold Thank You Card:


Product List


Be Sure to Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
for Tips, Techniques, and Creative Inspiration!
Please watch, like, and subscribe! 😊



If you live in Canada and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, 
I would love to be your demonstrator! Shop here! 😊


Thank you very much for visiting my blog,
and for your support!! 😊

❤️ Kim

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the colour and technique! Thanks Kim for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the embossing with the colour in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! You made that wave look realistic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for your kind comment, Robbie!

      Delete
  4. what a great card!!! Love the colour combination and the technique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon were made for each other! And, they work perfectly with the waves. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karen! I agree--Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon are becoming my "new" favourites! And they are helping me get over the loss of Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...