I used the Relaxing Waterfront bundle (stamps & dies)--one of my favourite bundles! I created a faux centre-step fun-fold card, making a fun-fold version of a card in one of my recent blog posts.
I stamped the chair and book on a piece of Country Woods Designer Series Paper (DSP) and then die-cut them. I also used a strip of Mixed-Up Patterns DSP as a deck.
Azure Afternoon ink was used for both the sky and the water--added with a Blending Brush for the sky, and with a Water Painter for the water. I added Old Olive grass and bull rushes (with Early Espresso tops).
The sentiment was stamped in Blueberry Bushel, and the bird was stamped in Basic Gray ink. I coloured the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with an Azure Afternoon Blends.
I'd love it if you would leave a comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Be sure to check out my friends' beautiful creations in the blog hop below!!
Shopping Links for my Relaxing Waterside Fun-fold Card:
Product List



![Relaxing Waterside Bundle (English) [ 167928 ] Relaxing Waterside Bundle (English) [ 167928 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167928s.jpg)
![Country Woods 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163393 ] Country Woods 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163393 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163393s.jpg)
![Mixed Up Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 166992 ] Mixed Up Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 166992 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166992s.jpg)
![Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161672 ] Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161672 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161672s.jpg)
![Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ] Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144220s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Blueberry Bushel 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146968 ] Blueberry Bushel 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146968 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146968s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Water Painters [ 168253 ] Water Painters [ 168253 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168253s.jpg)
![Azure Afternoon Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161663 ] Azure Afternoon Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161663 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161663s.jpg)
![Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147138 ] Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147138 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147138s.jpg)
![Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ] Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147090s.jpg)
![Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad [ 149165 ] Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad [ 149165 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149165s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ] Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152813s.jpg)
your blending for background scenes is so good now!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, thanks very much, Gillian!
DeleteGorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Sheila!
Delete