Wednesday, October 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop - October 2020

 


Welcome to the West Coast Creators October blog hop!! Stampin' Up! is releasing a brand new bundle, available to customers on November 3rd. It's called Curvy Celebrations, and it's pretty awesome! I had to try out these new curvy dies, and I thought I'd make a quick Christmas card. I was inspired by a beautiful card that Lori Willcox made, showing how to make a Northern Lights background with just one ink colour! This card was made by sponging Night of Navy ink over Pear Pizzazz cardstock. I stamped the trees from our Curvy Christmas stamp set in Mossy Meadow, then cut the curved, perforated edge with the Curvy Dies. I cut a piece of silver foil to attach just under the edge, so you can see it through the holes, to add a little more sparkle. Stars were added to the sky with a Stampin' Chalk Marker, and three Rhinestone Basic Jewels finished off the card front.



The curvy layer was adhered to a slightly larger Pear Pizzazz layer, popped up with Dimensionals. The sentiment, from Curvy Christmas, was stamped in Night of Navy ink.


I attached Pear Pizzazz layers to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin' Seal.

There is another stamp set--not a Christmas one--that also coordinates with the Curvy Dies. It's called Quite Curvy, and is full of curvy sentiments, birds, and leaves. Customers are able to order this gorgeous product bundle starting November 3rd.



Please have a look at our talented West Coast Creators demonstrators' cards! I'd love it if you would leave a comment before you do. Thanks for stopping by!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous! another one for me to CASE when I break open that bundle later today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this technique!! Going to have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Shanda! Yes, you will have to try it--it's actually pretty easy!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kim, and thank you very much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your brilliant idea that inspired me!! Thanks, Lori!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...