Monday, August 28, 2023

Waves of Inspiration Thank You Card #3 - Kylie Bertucci's Top Ten Winners' Blog

 

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog! And thank you VERY much for voting my card into the Top Ten in Kylie Bertucci's August International Blog Highlights competition!! I am so excited to be considered part of a group of such amazing designers from all over the world, and to have been invited to participate in the Top Ten Winners' Hop again! (I am posting my winning card at the bottom of this blog entry, in case you didn't see it.)

The Waves of Inspiration stamp set and Waves Dies are favourites of mine, but I haven't played with them for a while! I made a similar card to this quite some time ago. I thought this time that I'd combine some Blending Brush backgrounds with our new Holographic Trio Specialty Paper.


The specialty paper comes with two silvery sheets, and one that is a gorgeous ombré that blends from Starry Sky at one end into a Berry Burst colour at the other side. There are two of each pattern, so six sheets in a package. My photos don't do it justice! (Nor does my YouTube video--it looks crazy on camera!)


Here is the card I submitted for this month's contest. Thanks again for voting it into the Top Ten! To see more photos and directions for the card below, click here.




I'd love for you to comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Then be sure to check out the other Top Ten Winners' cards!!















If you live in Canada and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, 
I would love to be your demonstrator! Shop here! 😊


Shopping Links for My Waves of Inspiration Thank You Card


Product List
Waves Dies
[158840]
$47.00

10 comments:

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...