Monday, September 4, 2023

Oceanfront/Seaside Bay Thank You Card - Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Contest

 

  

Hello and welcome! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's September International Blog Highlights contest! I hope you like it--and, if you do, I'd be very grateful if you would vote for me, pleasePlease click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#9), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!!

You may have noticed that I really like ocean themes, and that my favourite colour is blue! I've also become very partial to backgrounds made with Blending Brushes! 

I love our Seaside Bay stamp set and corresponding dies, as well as our Oceanfront stamp set! I used them to create this card--it's very similar to one that I made back in January, but it's a bit different layout, and updated with some new colours and new Designer Series Paper.


The scene is created using the stamps, as well as Blending Brushes. Using our Stampin' Masking Paper makes this card fairly easy! Our Soft Shimmer 12" x 12" Specialty Paper and Wink of Stella on the water and shells give my card a bit of sparkle!


I used Smoky Slate to stamp the shells on Basic White Cardstock, then painted them with Wink of Stella, die cut, and adhered them. I tied a 20" strand of Linen Thread around the card, and then tied it in a bow.


Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please vote here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#9) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered:

12 comments:

  1. Great blended background and glistening water. Thanks Kim for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, I love the scenic cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Charlotte, thank you very much for your kind comment!

      Delete
  4. I love your ocean front beach card! It makes you want to go there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card! Especially since right this minute I’m sitting on the beach watching these birds running around in front of me and the sun in the sky just like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robbie!! Lucky you! I love sitting on the beach and watching all the goings-on, too!! It's sooo relaxing!!

      Delete
  6. Another Awesome Card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl! Thank you so much for your kind comment! And thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...