Monday, May 29, 2023

Around the Bend Thank You Card #3

Hello, and thanks for visiting! And thank you VERY much for voting for my card--it placed in the Top Ten in Kylie Bertucci's May International Blog Highlights competition!! I am so happy to be considered part of this group of amazing designers from all around the world, and to have been invited to participate in the Top Ten Winners' Hop again! (I am posting my Top Ten card at the bottom of this blog entry, in case you missed it.)

This is a super-quick card to create! It's similar to one that I made a while ago, and it's all about using some great Designer Series Paper, especially ones that I call "border prints". These papers make gorgeous cards in a flash, because the DSP does all of the work!


When you use our Around the Bend border dies, it really kicks your simple cards up a notch! Watch my YouTube video below (coming soon--a little delayed due to technical issues--sorry!) to see how quick it is to make this card, and to see some other variations!




Here is the card I submitted for this month's contest. Thanks again for voting it into the Top Ten! To see more photos and directions for the card below, click here.

Here is the card that you helped vote into the Top Ten!
Thanks again!!


If you live in Canada 🇨🇦 and don't presently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to help you out! Shopping links are below--receive a gift from me when you place an order with me.

I'd love for you to comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Then be sure to check out the other Top Ten Winners' cards!!


12 comments:

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...