Monday, February 5, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Fun-Fold Thank You Card--Kylie Bertucci's February International Blog Highlights

Hello, and thank you so much for visiting! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's February International Blog Highlights contest! I hope you like it--and, if you do, I'd be very grateful if you would vote for me, please! Please click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (lucky #13 😉), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!!


Sale-a-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s best promotion of the year, is on right now! For every $60 you purchase (in Canada), you earn your choice of FREE Sale-a-Bration products! You can earn as many as you like, and there are Level 1 (for a $60 spend) and Level 2 (for a $120 spend) rewards. I used four free products in this card!


This is a fun-fold card that folds flat to fit into an envelope. The three little flowers act as a bumper to hold the front folded for display. This type of fun-fold card stands really easily. The four free products that I used are the Softly Sophisticated bundle, the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper, the Opaque Faceted Gems, and the Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle Ribbon. For every $60 purchased from me in Canada, you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration reward--but only until February 29th, so don't wait! Supplies are available only while quantities last! Check out my store here

I sell these products (you'll find the shopping links for all of the products below), and would love to have you join a class to see how to make a card like this! It's much easier than it looks!


Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please vote here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#13) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered. Thank you so much for your support! 😊



 

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty.... and I love your color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card- the colors and the fold especially. About my card- I accidentally ordered that bundle by misreading the item number. I’m so glad I did! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Robbie!! That's so funny! What a nice accident, then!! 😊

      Delete
  4. I like your colorful implementation. Good luck for the voting

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...