Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Bee My Valentine Card--Coast to Coast Creators February Blog Hop

    

Happy Valentine's Day!! Welcome to our February Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are featuring our favourite products from our January to April Mini Catalogue! There are so many beautiful new things--and this is a fantastic time to get those amazing stamps, dies, Designer Series Papers, embellishments, and other goodies you've had your eye on, because you can earn a free Sale-a-Bration product with every $60 you spend! See the link in the right sidebar to see what Sale-a-Bration free rewards you can choose from!


I used four new items from our Bee Mine Suite Collection--the Bee My Valentine Photopolymer Stamp Set, Bee Mine 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Bordered Ribbon, and Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers. I also used a "new favourite"--our Everyday Details Dies.


These darling little bees were fussy-cut from the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper.

  

I'd love it if you would leave a quick comment below! And then be sure to check out my friends' beautiful creations here!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Shopping Links for My Bee My Valentine Card: 

Product List

2 comments:

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...