Monday, October 9, 2023

Perched in a Tree Thank You Card - Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog Contest

 

Hello, and thank you so much for visiting! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's October International Blog Highlights contest! I hope you like it--and, if you do, I'd be very grateful if you would vote for me, please! Please click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#3), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!!

If you follow my blog, you know that I love making backgrounds with Blending Brushes. These backgrounds are so quick and easy to create, and I think they look beautiful. This time I masked a moon, and went for a night sky effect.


I coloured the bird and branch with Stampin' Blends, and used our Deckled Circles Dies to make a frame with our Snowflake Magic Specialty Paper. The card was quite quick and easy to make!

I sell these products (you'll find the shopping links for all of the products below), and would love to have you join a class to see how to make a card like this! It's much easier than it looks!


Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please vote here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#3) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered. Thank you so much for your support! 😊






Shopping Links for My Perched in a Tree Thank You Card:

Product List
Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
[148544]
$12.00


Stars at Night MEGA Stamp Camp
Option 3 Spots Still Available!

 



If you live outside of Canada, there are still some spots open for Option 3 of our Stars at Night MEGA Stamp Camp! Registration for Options 1 and 2 is now closed. 

Non-Canadian Stamp Camp Info & Registration Here!




8 comments:

  1. So adorable and with your signature, beautifully blended background. Thanks Kim for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the background and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue in all shades! This card made my heart sing!
    Greetings from Germany and best wishes for the voting, Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Awww, thank you so much, Simone! Good luck to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, love your bird and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...