Saturday, October 14, 2023

Little Dreamers Baby Card #4--Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop

    

Welcome to our October Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are creating cards that feature Autumn, Halloween, or Fall colours--you won't have to think too long to decide what category my fun-fold card falls into! 


I wanted to make another baby card using Little Dreamers, but wasn't sure if I could swing the fall colour theme. But one look at the lion made me think, "Well, the lion could definitely be fall colours!" Though I agree that my card isn't typical baby colours, I am pleased with how it turned out.

This is the inside of the card--the
centre two panels pop out when you open it.

Besides the Little Dreamers bundle, I used our Nested Essentials Dies and Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper.


Be sure to check out my friends' beautiful creations below!! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

6 comments:

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...