Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Little Dreamers Baby Card - Coast to Coast Creators June Blog Hop

Little Dreamers is perfect for creating baby cards!

Welcome to our June Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are featuring products from our new 2023 Annual Catalogue! 


If you're a subscriber to my blog, you probably know that I am not really a fan of what I call "cutsie" stamp sets. The brand-new Little Dreamers set probably falls into that category... However, I just love this set, especially for baby cards. And I would probably call this whole set "stinkin' cute", which is a good thing!!


I stamped the elephant in Tuxedo Black Memento, and then coloured it with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. The DSP, which is also new, is our Subtles 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper, and the new ribbon is Pool Party 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. The embellishments are from the Tinsel Gems Three-Pack (also new!).


Here's an updated card using our new Everyday Details Dies


If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below! But first, be sure to check out the gorgeous creations below!! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Shopping Links for My Little Dreamers Baby Card 

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

4 comments:

  1. I just love your cards - the deign and colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, what a sweet thing to say! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! And thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...