Monday, July 24, 2023

Bird's Eye View Thank You Card--Top Ten Winners' Blog Hop

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog! And thank you VERY much for voting my card into the Top Ten in Kylie Bertucci's July International Blog Highlights competition!! I am so excited to be part of this group of amazing designers from all over the world, and to have been asked to participate in the Top Ten Winners' Hop again! (I am posting my Top Ten card at the bottom of this blog entry, in case you missed it.)

This is actually a quick card to create! I love using our Blending Brushes to make beautiful backgrounds for cards!


I wasn't too excited with the Bird's Eye View stamp set at first. However, I have seen so many cute cards made using it, so I thought I should get it and give it a go! I'm quite happy with how this card turned out. I hope that you like it, too. 









Here is the card I submitted for this month's contest. Thanks again for voting it into the Top Ten! To see more photos and directions for the card below, click here.




If you live in Canada 🇨🇦 and don't presently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to help you out! Shopping links are below--receive a gift from me when you place an order using this link.

I'd love for you to comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Then be sure to check out the other Top Ten Winners' cards!!






Shopping Links for My Bird's Eye View Card:

Product List
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[144605]
$12.00

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the way you did the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blended background. Adorable card. Congrats Kim on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kylie! I love participating in your blog hop!

      Delete
  3. Beautifully blended card, Kim! I always love your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...