Monday, June 6, 2022

Nature's Prints Thank You Card

Hello!! Thank you so much for visiting! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's June International Blog Highlights contest! I hope that if you like my card, you will vote for mePlease click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#7), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!!


Nature's Prints Thank You Card:


Well, I guess you can tell by my recent posts that I love the Nature's Prints bundle, which is part of our new Sun Prints Collection! I recently demonstrated several emboss-resist techniques at our team meeting, and I decided to use one of my favourite techniques for today's card--using Blending Brushes with heat embossing.


If you visit my blog regularly, you know that the colours in this card are my favourites! I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, and one of our new "In Colors", Orchid Oasis. I love how the card turned out! And it's so easy to do with our Blending Brushes!!


The Metallic Woven Ribbon is another new product in one of our new colours--Tahitian Tide. I think it goes well with the card. I also used our new Iridescent Pearls to finish the card. Full directions and shopping links for this card are below.

Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please click here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#7) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered:


Full Directions for My Nature's Prints Thank You Card:
  1. Cut the following layers:
    • Bermuda Bay cardstock: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
    • Shimmery White cardstock: 5" x 3-3/4"
    • Pacific Point cardstock: 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" 
    • Basic White cardstock: 3" x 1-3/4" (for sentiment)
    • Orchid Oasis cardstock: 3" x 1-3/4" (for sentiment mat)
  2. Stamp leaves and flowers along bottom and right edges of Shimmery White layer with Bermuda Bay ink. Completely dry ink with a heat tool (so embossing powder doesn't stick to the Bermuda Bay area)
  3. Clean stamp, and use it to stamp in a similar area with Versamark ink. Add white embossing powder, and set with heat tool. 
  4. Add Pool Party ink to background using a Blending Brush. Be sure to start off the edge of the paper, and apply ink gently in a circular motion. Add Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point ink, focusing on leaves and flowers, and then add some Orchid Oasis to the flowers only. Wipe excess ink off embossing with a paper towel.
  5. Cut 16" piece of Tahitian Tide 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, wrap around Shimmery White layer about 1" from  the left edge, and tie into a bow. 
  6. Use Stampin' Seal to adhere card front to Pacific Point cardstock layer, and then to Bermuda Bay card base.
  7. Stamp sentiment on white with Pacific Point ink and then die cut with Nature's Print label die.
  8. Use the same die to cut another label with Orchid Oasis cardstock, and then cut this label vertically, and glue to back of white label, separating the pieces by about 1/8" at the centre. Add to card front with Dimensionals.
  9. Add three Iridescent Pearls to card front.


Have you signed up for our next MEGA Stamp Camp? If not, why not? πŸ˜‰ If you live outside of Canada, we still have some spots open! Click on the photo below for details!



Thank you very much for visiting my blog,
and for your support!! 😊

If you live in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator! Shop here! 😊


Shopping Links for Supply Items: 

Product List

14 comments:

  1. Another stunning card. I love that technique. Voted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And thanks for voting, too!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Kim! The heat embossing is so elegant. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kim! I love this one. Several of my customers have been requesting emboss resist cards, and thanks to you, they're going to get their wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetheart, Robbie!! Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm glad to help! 😊

      Delete
  4. Very Pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love that technique, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, the colors on your card are stunning! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathi! They're some of my favourite colours!

      Delete
  7. This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...