Monday, March 21, 2022

Woohoo!!! SALE!! 20% Off Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Stamp & Die Bundles!!

Exciting news!! Until March 31st, our Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine is 20% off!! 

If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow me to introduce you...

This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.

I have to admit, when this machine first came out, I didn't really think I needed it... 🤦🏻‍♀️ (It's certainly not the first time I've been wrong!!) I LOVE this machine, and wouldn't be without it now! It's perfect for smaller die cuts, to use on my desk, and I take it with me when I go away (even camping!)it folds up, and doesn't take up much room at all! 

Right now, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the 13 select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! 

See the photos below to see the prices of the sale bundles, and, if you live in Canada, click the product links to go to my store and order online. Don't delay! This sale ends on March 31st!!


20% Off Our Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine!!







Remember that this sale ends March 31st, 2022!! Don't miss it--order by clicking the product links below.

Thanks for visiting my blog!! If you live in Canada, I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, if you don't have one!

tams# 69919

Product List

1 comment:

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...