Friday, July 3, 2020

Sketch Challenge--Forever Fern



At our Virtual Retreat this past weekend, we were given a sketch challenge.  This is the card I made, based on our sketch.  For the squares, I used the gorgeous Forever Fern stamp set, stamped with Shaded Spruce, Just Jade, and Pretty Peacock inks.  The "Hello" is also from Forever Fern.  The card base is Pretty Peacock, and the background paper is from Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.  I used the Stitched Shapes and Ornate Borders dies (and Just Jade cardstock for the "ribbon").  I finished my card off with a Just Jade 1/4" In Colour Ribbon, and three Rhinestone Gems. 

Product List
Stitched Shapes Dies
Stitched Shapes Dies
[145372]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...