Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Bruno Bertucci's Scrappy Strips Technique



UPDATE:  My card came in 14th out of 44!!  I thought that was pretty good for my first ever contest! Thank you so much for those of you who voted for me!!

In our Virtual Club, I taught our group Bruno Bertucci's Scrappy Strips Technique.  The technique was a real hit!  Coincidentally, my sister gave us a challenge to make three cards using only scraps. We all used this technique and came up with some beautiful cards.  If you like this card, please vote for it in Kylie Bertucci's contest here:  http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=824187&fbclid=IwAR11u3ghsxdTVmYqIl9Y1gJm_hyehsoz-8NJTOCyfW2SHe-tkmdQsy9qUQs

Here is one that I made:


The card base is Pool Party cardstock, and the strips are mounted on Pretty Peacock.  I used the new Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, our gorgeous Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, and several embossing folders (Hammered Metal, Subtle, Greenery, and Meadow Moments).  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings, and the tag is cut from Stitched So Sweetly.

This technique is a lot of fun, quick and easy, and a great way to use up those ever-accumulating scraps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I saw your card on Kylie and Bruno's challenge. Your card received one of my votes. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Marilyn !! I hope that you will stop by again!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...