Thursday, May 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop May 2020


Woohoo! I'm really excited, because this is the first time I have ever participated in a blog hop!! Our West Coast Creators family just started this blog hop, and for our first one, we are highlighting products that are retiring.

My baby card uses the retiring Welcome Easter stamp set (but it's not just for Easter!), a stitched tag from Bonanza Dies, Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, as well as the gorgeous Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I will be really sad to see these products go!!

This card is a fun-fold pop-up card that I was introduced to in a Virtual Technique Club--the one I saw was made by Susan Campfield. I have really enjoyed the design, and this is the third card that I have made using the fun-fold technique. The card base is Pretty Peacock, and I chose the floral Purple Posy and striped papers (both from Best Dressed DSP). The cute animals were coloured with Stampin' Blends--Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, and Light Pumpkin Pie.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the rest of the beautiful cards posted by this very talented group of ladies!!!

This is the inside of the card.
This is the back of the card—a place to write a personal message.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Product List

10 comments:

  1. I thought your page at the back of the card was really neat! This would be lovely card to make. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Shanda!! I’d love to see the card you make!

      Delete
  2. I love this fun fold! What a cute baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I am really happy with how it turned out!

      Delete
  3. This design is super fun to make! Love it...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope you’ll visit again!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...