Monday, September 14, 2026

Noel Tidings Merry Christmas Card--September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop


Hello! Welcome to our September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating our new September-December Holiday Catalogue! You can see this catalogue by clicking the link in the right sidebar. 🎄

 

I chose to highlight the new Noel Tidings Bundle, a versatile bundle that's part of the Neutral Noel Suite! Besides the stamps and dies from the Noel Tidings Bundle, I used the gorgeous Neutral Noel 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Gold Adhesive-Backed Dots, the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder, and the Neutral Jute Combo Pack. You can see all of the products listed below.


The touches of gold foil in the Neutral Noel Specialty Paper gives this card an understated elegance. I couldn't choose which paper to use, so I used alternating strips of two of the gorgeous specialty papers. The colours I used are Mossy Meadow, Basic Beige, and a touch of Real Red for a pop of colour. The white twine from the combo pack is coloured with a Light Real Red Blends alcohol marker.

The sentiment was stamped with Real Red on an oval cut from the die set, embossed with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder, and added to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'd love it if you would leave a comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Be sure to check out my friends' beautiful creations in the blog hop below!!  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Shopping Links for my Noel Tidings Merry Christmas Card:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noel Tidings Merry Christmas Card--September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to our September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating our new September-December Holiday Catalogue...