Sunday, July 14, 2024

In Color DSP Sketch Challenge - Coast to Coast Creators July Blog Hop

  

Welcome to our July Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are using a Sketch Challenge for our cards. The sketches come from our new 2024 Annual Catalogue. You can see the one I used below.


I pretty much copied the sketch and measurements exactly, and used our Summer Splash 2046-2026 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP). I cut the DSP and layered it onto a Basic White layer, and then adhered it onto a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.


I added some Summer Splash 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, and a sentiment (from Thoughtful Wishes) stamped in Pretty Peacock onto a Stylish Shapes banner.


I added some Summer Splash 2024-2026 In Color Resin Dots to finish the card.

I'd love it if you would leave a comment below, if you have a moment. 😊 Be sure to check out my friends' beautiful creations showcasing our new colours in the blog hop below!!  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Shopping Links:


Product List

2 comments:

NEW September to December Mini Catalogue - Coast to Coast Creators September Blog Hop

     Welcome to our September Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop! This month we are highlighting our new September to December Mini Holiday Ca...