Monday, November 7, 2022

Framed Florets Thank You Card



Framed Florets Thank You Card

Hello!! Thank you so much for visiting! I've entered this card in Kylie Bertucci's November International Blog Highlights contest! I hope you like my card--and, if you do, I'd be grateful if you would vote for me, pleasePlease click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#12), until you see the heart turn redThank you so much for your support!! 

Stampin' Up!® just released an absolutely gorgeous Fitted Florets Collection, which is available now! The Framed Florets stamp set and dies will be part of the new January to July Mini Catalogue. There are also three time-limited products which you can get only while supplies last, or until January 4th--the Framed & Festive stamp set, the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper, and the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls. I used the Framed Florets bundle to make this card. Remember that you can save 10% by buying the bundle. Shopping links are listed below.

Originally I used the silver Festive Pearls on this card,
shown here. The photo above has our Rhinestone
Basic Jewels. Hmmm... which do you prefer?

The background for this scene was made by adding colours with Blending Brushes. This is one of my favourite ways to colour a background! It's quick, beautiful, and you get a different result every time! See the full directions for this card below.

I love the oval dies in this set! I used one of them to cut the silver foil frame. I wasn't sure whether to make my scene in portrait or landscape orientation, so I tried both. What do you think?



 


Here is the Fitting Florets Collection. Remember that several parts of this are available only while supplies last--so check out my Shopping Links below!



Thanks very much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please vote here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#12) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered:



Full Directions for My Tree Lot Dies Thank You Card:
  1. Cut the following layers:
    • Pacific Point cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"; 4" x 5-1/4" 
    • Shimmery White cardstock: 3-1/4" x 3-3/4"
    • Silver Foil 12" x 12" Specialty Pack:  3-1/4" x 3-3/4" (die cut frame with oval) 
  2. Stamp the sentiment on the smaller Pacific Point piece with Memento ink.
  3. Emboss with Wintry Embossing Folder.
  4. Cut a 1/2" circle from Masking Paper with a punch, or the die from Inspiring Canopy Dies; place it on the Shimmery White piece to use as a mask to make the moon.
  5. Apply ink to the Shimmery White piece with Blending Brushes, starting around the Post-it circle, and adding colour in overlapping rings toward the outer edge. Start with Bermuda Bay, then Pacific Point, and finish with Misty Moonlight. Remove the Post-it circle, and apply a little Pool Party ink to the moon.
  6. Stamp several trees from Mountain Air with Memento, stamping off some of them to simulate trees in the background.
  7. Cut the scene with the larger oval die; adhere the silver frame over top of the resulting oval. Then adhere to the background layer. 
  8. Add three or five Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 


If you live in Canada and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, 
I would love to be your demonstrator! Shop here! 😊


Thank you very much for visiting my blog,
and for your support!! 😊

❤️ Kim

 

Product List

11 comments:

  1. I knew at first glance that had to be your card! You know I love those kind of cards. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card designs. I love the way you have created the sky. It's so beautiful, it seems to glow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Tricia! The sky is super easy to do with our Blending Brushes!

      Delete
  3. This is a great card love the use of the Fern Folder and Florets dies, nice to see something different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! The sky is perfectly blended. This card sure has your named stamped all over it Kim. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for your kind comment, Kylie!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Liane! I love yours, as well!

      Delete

Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp

  Country Flowers Online MEGA Stamp Camp Register Now!   Are you ready for another MEGA weekend stamp camp online with 10 AWESOME projects? ...