Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I made this card for Kylie Bertucci's December International Blog Highlights contest. I hope you like it, and will vote for me! Please click on the button below to go to Kylie's blog, and vote by clicking on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#4), until you see the heart turn red. Thank you so much for your support!!
- Cut the following layers:
- Pacific Point cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4" x 5-1/4" (wood grain)
- Silver Foil Specialty Paper: 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Shimmery White cardstock: 2-7/8" x 4-1/4"
- Basic White: 4" x 5-1/4" (for inside)
Thanks so much for stopping by--and for voting!!! If you like my card, please click here--then remember to click on the top right corner of the thumbnail of my card (#4) until the heart turns red--that way you know that your vote is registered:
If you live in Canada and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator,
I would love to be your demonstrator! Shop here! 😊
Thank you very much for visiting my blog,
and for your support!! 😊